Salary: €35,000 - €45,000
A leading Irish insurer based in West Dublin is looking to hire an Insurance Regulatory Specialist.
The successful candidate will be charged with ensuring the underwriting department adhere to all regulatory and CPC requirements in addition to reviewing contract wording and and overall focus on the Governance of the underwriting department.
- Carry out a review of any new upcoming regulatory changes within the industry and report on potential impact to underwriting procedures
- Review contract templates for accuracy and compliance on terms etc
- Ensure a consistent approach to all document preparation and storage within department
- Agree changes to contract wording with relevant stakeholders
- Create plans for incoming regulations and update underwriting documents accordingly
- Work on various governance projects as required
Skills and Experience:
- Previous audit/regulatory/compliance/governance experience within insurance industry (not accounting)
- Commercial underwriting experience desirable but candidates who display a knowledge of the area will be considered
- Previous experience drafting and amending contracts
- Ideally CIP qualified
If you are interested in the above role, or in speaking about other available opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Colin on (01) 4744608.
View my current vacancies here
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.