- Appropriate level of keyboard/typing skills with high accuracy level.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Proficient working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite; Cisco WebEx; SharePoint; Visio.
- Experience with global travel arrangement is a key requirement for this role
- Ability to visually present data to communicate messages at a high level.
- Enthusiastic and confident with strong interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to liaise with key people.
- Ability to use own initiative and problem solve with minimal supervision.
- Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise an often-conflicting workload.
- Professional, confident, credible team player with a flexible “can do” attitude and is solution driven.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- High level of conscientiousness and confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to support company values and respond positively to change.
- Demonstrated ability to work with high degree of autonomy – “think on feet” as the need arises
For more information please send your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.