Are you an experienced Operations Administrator looking for a new opportunity?
Do you have strong communication skills, an eye for detail and love working as part of a team?
If so we have the job for you!
A client of ours is currently expanding and seeking an Operations Administrator to join their South West Dublin office.
Key Responsibilities for this role include:
- Scheduling engineers
- Issuing maintenance reports to customers
- Liaising with customers by email and telephone
- Raising purchase orders and invoicing
- Scheduling Service Level Agreements
- Resolving account queries
Key Requirements will include:
- Minimum Leaving Certificate education
- Microsoft office efficient (Word/Excel/Powerpoint/Outlook)
- Must have administration and scheduling experience
- Previous experience in an architectural services environment is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
For more information on the Operations Administrator role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.