Our client is currently seeking to recruit Graduate/Junior Quantity Surveyor to join their team to
work on a large infrastructure project based in South Dublin.
- Preparation of sub contract procurement packages.
- Working alongside the Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Measurement of bills of quantities, preparing and checking valuations, including re-measurement.
- Monitoring and checking variations, preparing materials orders schedules and document management.
- Securing request for tenders.
- Must have 1-2 years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor and be fully qualified QS with a BSc Honours Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Must have good IT skills
- Good communication skills needed in dealings with all the different aspects of the business.
- Good work ethic and attitude, with ability to think and plan ahead and take the initiative.
- Experience in all relevant Health & Safety work practices.
For more info you can contact Aileen on 091 455302 or you can apply below
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.