2 x Senior Payroll Administrator | Leading Payroll provider | Dublin City Centre
My client is a very successful payroll provider is seeking to hire 2 x Senior Payroll Administrators on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate should have payroll bureau experience, but my client will also consider other payroll executives with minimum two years’ experience.
The position is based in Dublin City Centre and the salary ranges from 38 - 40k + benefits.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To provide an effective and efficient payroll service to customers, ensuring the accurate and timely delivery of agreed service
• To provide support to the Payroll Team Leader to ensure an excellent quality service to the client base and continuously improve the processes and service provided year on year
• Respond to requests, queries and complaints from external customers in a friendly and efficient manner so as to enhance customer loyalty.
• Run Monthly payroll and post journals.
• Run weekly and monthly payrolls for existing portfolio of clients
• Process accurate and timely monthly and year end reporting
• Monthly and annual PAYE returns
• Maintenance and review of any existing payroll processes, finding opportunities for improvement
• Experience of working with pensions, payroll and general ledger knowledge would be advantageous
Experience and Skills:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience of operating Irish, UK and or payroll processes in a multi-national environment.
• Experience in preparation of employee and payroll tax related payments.
• IPASS qualified preferred but not essential.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV or contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar recruitment on 01 4744626 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.