Job: Business Continuity Senior Manager - UK/Europe
Salary: €75,000 - €85,000 DOE
Location: Dublin 1
- Certification as Business Continuity Planner (CBCP) is a plus;
- Experience in Operations and Information Technology is preferred;
- Previous experience in Operations, Operational Risk and/or Information Technology auditing a plus;
- Minimum 7 years’ experience, with 3+ years’ experience in business continuity, disaster recovery and/or risk management discipline is preferred;
- Experience presenting to executive management;
- Knowledge of specific business lines and technology/applications that support the business is a plus.
Business Partner Liaison
- Build and sustain trusting, collaborative relationships and alliances across functional, organizational, and geographical boundaries;
- Collaborate with internal business partners to identify and communicate organizational risks to meet stated objectives. (Where appropriate offer alternative and reasonable solutions).
On-Call / Event Management
- Lead cross organizational event management situations for any crisis arising from a significant business disruption in the production, technical or physical operation;
- Responsibilities include facilitating the communication between operational leaders and subject matter experts (SME’s) to identify and assess the operational impact of outages, development of action plans for mitigation, and communicate outage status and closure notifications.
- Partner with Business Units and Regional Management to develop continuity strategies that ensure business recovery in the event of an outage;
- Facilitate/participate in regional recovery exercises and events;
- Effectively communicate across multiple organizations before/during/after events that impact business operations (i.e. Severe Weather, Building Issues, System Failures, etc…).
- Lead/participate in initiatives that support companies Business Continuity Program;
- Facilitate program updates to the companies Investments risk operating model because of changes to regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.