Sigmar Recruitment is coming to Athlone! We are hiring across our technical divisions and looking for experienced recruiters to specialise in Science and Engineering recruitment.
If you have a flare for Science or Engineering and experience in a recruitment agency, we want to hear from you!
What you will be doing:
You will manage the full recruitment cycle including new business development, job qualifications, candidate sourcing, interview preparation and offer management. You will have access to top tier clients within a vertical market offering you the chance to build your own desk over time and earn fantastic commission for your work! You will also build your market knowledge by speaking to technical professionals every day.
You will play an important role in growing our presence in The Midlands and the strategic development of our regional business!
What’s on offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Commission structure with no threshold or cap on earnings and accelerations to 40% of billings
- Benefits including healthcare, pension, bike to work, and travel tax saver schemes
- Wellbeing program including Yoga, meditation and nutrition
- Progression paths with clear metrics and goals
What you will need:
- 1+ years’ recruitment agency experienc
- A background in a technical discipline – Science, Engineering or IT
- A flare for sales and negotiation
- Ability to work to own initiative and in a stand-alone role
- The desire to constantly learn and stay up to date on industry news
- Strong communication skills and a personable approach
How to apply:
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or hit the apply button below.
If you are unsure if this is the job for you and want more details, call Dee on 019619720 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.