The Market Insight Analyst is responsible for delivering a wide range of Voice of Customer, Voice of Market and Market Analytics to our Product Management & Strategic Marketing teams. The insight they generate is used to drive critical decisions around product and marketing strategy for the company product lines across North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Scope, design and project manage the execution and analysis of a variety of market research projects, including general Voice of Customer studies
- Buying Process Mapping, Conjoint Analysis, Market Segmentation, Outcome Driven Innovation, etc.
- Manage external vendors on large scale projects (multi language, multi country
- Work with internal Product Management, Sales Teams and other internal subject matter experts to plan and execute small scale studies internally – providing methodology, project management and post survey analysis expertise and guidance
- Including quantitative and qualitative analysis, develop robust standard work to produce market size actuals (historical) and forecasts on a quarterly basis
- Work with external data providers, internal Commercial teams and Product Management to validate inputs and build qualitative insight to explain market trends and their impact on our market size and share.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years in a similar role in market research and analytics
- Degree in Marketing/Business/Economics
- Familiarity with some or many of the research methodologies described in the Responsibilities section
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong flair for market research
- Strong analytical and critical thinking capabilities (ability to work with data, understand how to find and efficiently extract insight, critically analyse it and build a story around it
- Ability to produce robust analytical work in a space where data is often imperfect
- Project management skills – particularly managing external vendors to complete projects on our behalf
- An aptitude for analytical modelling methods such as linear regression and time series forecasting
- Ability to work with multiple and varied internal and external stakeholders to achieve success
- Excellent presentation and data visualisation skills - experience creating and presenting 1st class research reporting to business leaders
To apply for this position please contact Louisa Poinboeuf at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455308 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.