You will be responsible for procuring raw materials, components, equipment, tooling, supplies and services, to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
You will be tasked with achieving the targeted Quality and Cost objectives whilst striving for improvements in all areas of Quality, Cost and Service.
- Work alongside the Senior Planner to schedule and maintain daily/weekly/monthly production Planning Activities.
- Monitor daily Production Output.
- You will be responsible for Developing KPIs.
- Complete quarterly EE&O (Excess, Expired & Obsolescence) Analysis.
- Maintain accurate SAP master Data.
- Implement Continuous Improvement Programmes within Materials Management group.
- Managing of day to day Supplier Relationship.
- Level 8 degree in a relevant discipline
- 3 Years of experience working in a relevant role
- You must be Influential and Motivated
- Previous experience in a Medical Device, lean manufacturing company is desired
To apply for this position please contact Amanda Reynolds at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455304 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.