Software Test Engineer – Dublin
I am looking to speak with Software Test Engineer about a role for Software Tester based in the City Centre. My client has operations across the globe, established partnerships with many of the world’s largest mobile providers. The company are expanding and are looking to Recruit their next test engineer to Join the growing company. You will join their Product Engineering and will work closely with the Software Development teams.
- Application testing on Mobile based apps (both on iOS and Android) and web-based platforms
- Work within an Agile, Kanban-based software development lifecycle
- Use VSTS for test case management and bug tracking
- Assuring product quality on team level
- Testing in service architecture projects
- Designing, writing and maintaining test automation scripts
- Implement, maintain and execute test cases and test plans, both manual and automated
- Implement and maintain unit tests
- Be part of the release process
- Understand and verify requirements from Product Owners
- Function as the Team’s entry point to the system’s underlying correlations
- 1-2 years of experience in Quality Assurance/Test Engineering.
- Experience with test case management and bug reporting tools such as Microsoft VSTS / TFS, BugZilla, Zephyre, JIIRA, Mantis, Quality Center, TestLink
- Experience with Agile (Kanban) development lifecycle
- Proficiency at QA day-to-day tasks: regression/smoke/sanity testing, functional testing, bug reporting, test effort documentation
- Familiarity with various Browser types (FF, Safari, Chrome, IE, Edge) and various Android/iOS devices.
- Very good communication skills coupled with strong analytical Skills
- Automation experience with Selenium/Appium etc.
- ISTQB Certification
For more information on this role you can contact Fiona on 01 961 9714 or email me at email@example.com
If you do not have all the skills listed but wish to hear about the opportunity do reach out to me to discuss.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.