Operations Team Leader
Our client is seeking an Operations Team Leader to join their Dublin Office on a 2-year FTC
The role will be to ensure all aspects of the business are running at a high standard, including facilities, contracts, IT systems and company projects.
For this reason, successful candidates must have excellent time-management skills and the ability to prioritise and manage workload efficiently.
• Manage the relationship with third party providers
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of the building
• Liaising with IT service providers to ensure IT and security systems are always operational
• Manage company’s budget (Negotiating contracts on supplies and building renovations)
• Reporting to Director of Operations & Finance
• 2 years’ experience in an operations or project manager position
• Experience in negotiating budgets
• Excellent Interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of IT is desirable
If you match the description above, please apply now or contact Aisling at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.