Software Development Manager – Product
I am looking to speak to Software Development Managers about an Exciting role based in the IFSC. You will be responsible for the Entire product and Services portfolio.
- Own the end-to-end operational performance of the Technology business.
- Recruit and retain top talent to build a strong team in a competitive environment
- Defining Product roadmaps, Schedules and release scope and ensure that features developed are delivered on time.
- Work closely with the CCO for Technology on strategic planning.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Maintain ownership of department budgets and relevant KPIs
- Leading and mentoring the Product Development teams and you will take the lead on architectural design and decisions.
- Take ownership of the Software Development lifecycle and Product Development processes.
- Deliver best-in-class technical solutions to support the business strategy and needs.
- Take full responsibility for services and support delivery timelines and overall quality of software.
- Ensure compliance with quality management standards across the Technology group
- B.Sc. in Computer science or equivalent degree supported with relevant work experience
- Relevant hands-on work experience in software engineering
- An additional 2+ years proven track record in recruiting and managing technical teams (including performance management)
- Solid track record demonstrating technical capacity (technical vision, architecture, etc.)
- Proven ability to adhere to financial budgets, allocated resources and timelines
- Extensive experience in Agile or Scrum development methodology
- Communication proficiency at senior level
- Demonstrated ability to deliver complex projects
- Proven track record of contributing at strategic and operational level
If you are interested in this role you can contact Fiona on 01 961 9714 or email me at email@example.com.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.