Job: German Data Analyst
Location: Dublin 1
- Strong interpersonal, reading and written communication skills;
- Business level English (reading, writing and spoken) and also fluency in German;
- Experience in a similar field or has conducted research extensively as part of a degree or the working environment.
- Researching, capturing and inputting market data in a timely and accurate manner for our covered markets;
- Identifying data quality issues, recommending procedural and technical changes to improve productivity and data quality for the company Data Services;
- The Research Analyst will be expected to stay current in Industry initiatives and organizations that impact the data covered;
- Assist in the company Data Services Data Quality Program;
- Address client inquiries on EMEA Markets;
- Confirm existing information and/or provide additional information when internal and external customers inquire about data discrepancies;
- Research information on initial sources and may have verbal discussions with underwriters, financial advisors, agencies, trustees, etc.
- Work with Data Collection and Product to achieve common goals of improving data quality, accuracy and timeliness;
- Communicate, verbal and written, with Customer Services and Evaluated Services;
- Maintain daily and monthly statistics and metrics of client inquiries.
Shift Rota: 08:30 to 17:00, depending on business requirement, additional hours may be required as and when needed and occasional weekend work. The role will be expected to work bank holidays as per the market covered.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.