My client within the Investment Banking are currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant with a strong financial services background keen to move to the next level within their career. This is an excellent opportunity within a growing organization and there is potential for this role to grow into a broader position as the company expands
• Financial control for 3 legal entities in Ireland
• Working with risk to ensure that financial risk metrics are established with appropriate governance for the regulated entities.
• Ensuring that local board and regulatory requirements and expectations are met.
• Managing finance elements of project change for new fund launches and developments
• Working with tax to ensure that new transfer pricing is enacted
• Production of statutory report & accounts and regulatory financial returns
• Ensuring completeness and accuracy of the transfer pricing agreements with other group companies
• Control of the Irish Company’s bank accounts
• Monitoring of the Company’s solvency and liquidity position and liaising with Treasury etc
• Liaison with the Company’s auditors
• Qualified accountant with 3 years pqe and a background within the finance area of a bank, investment bank or other financial services company
• Experience of regulated environment.
• Fund management or financial services experience.
• Experience of using general ledgers and other operating systems
If you match the above requirements and are interested in this role send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.