Do you have an eye for detail and the ability to work at a strict deadline?
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Office Administrator to join their busy office in South County Dublin.
Ideal candidate should have 1-2 years’ experience in a fast-paced office environment with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Successful candidate will be supporting the office administration for various teams within the company so must be a great multitasker.
• Supporting all various teams within the company with a range of administration.
• Covering the reception desk.
• Minute taking.
• Organising travel and accommodation arrangements.
• Applying for and updating Permits to Work
• Issuing/ordering/maintaining office equipment.
• Booking training courses and ensuring staff training records are kept up to date
• Processing paperwork for new employees
• Organising staff training courses and ensuring records are all up to date.
• Registering and taxing all company vehicles.
• Updating website and newsletters and advertising recruitment.
• 1-2 years’ office support experience is essential
• Reception experience is beneficial
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook/Excel/PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Sage Line 50 desirable
If you are interested in this position, please Apply now or contact Aisling at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.