Senior Financial Accountant| Multinational Manufacturing Company| North Dublin| Salary €55k- €60K+ benefits
A Senior Financial Accountant job has become available within a multinational company based in North Dublin. The successful candidate will be reporting into the Financial Controller. This is initially a 1 year contract with a strong chance of extension or permanency.
Even though this is a contract the successful candidate will receive healthcare and pension from day one. Flexible hours also on offer.
A full job spec will be provided upon application.
Responsibilities for the Senior Financial Accountant job:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and journal entries for entities.
- Preparation of financial analysis and management reports for internal and external use
- Work with external auditors when required.
- Look for new ways to implement continuous improvement within the business.
- Ensure all reconciliations have been completed on a monthly basis.
Requirements for the Senior Financial Accountant job:
- Qualified accountant with experience working in multinational company.
- Audit and / or multinational shared service experience.
- Oracle/SAP an advantage.
If you have the required experience for this position or would like to hear more about the job, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01- 4744694 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.