Part Qualified or Finalist Financial Accountant | Kildare | 45K - 50K | Perm + Benefits
A very accomplishment Irish owned sports & leisure company are seeking to hire a Financial Accountant on a permanent basis.
The role will incorporate all areas of financial management from production of monthly management accounts, variance analysis, to forecasting, budgeting, and specific project work.
About the person:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with management account reporting
- Finalist/Qualified Accountant
- Exposure to SUN accounting package would be an advantage.
Responsibilities of this Accounting job in Dublin include:
- Monthly management accounts preparation
- Production of financial projections
- Full monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- Manage the accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Manage the payroll requirements
- Implement and oversee efficient stock control procedures
- Monitor and advise on the profitability of the operations under your remit
- Manage the annual audit process
- Ensure all finance related IT systems are properly used and implemented
- Provide support to business projects
Package on offer:
€45,000 - €50,000 + Benefits
A full and detailed job spec will be provided upon application.**
For further details on Financial Accountant jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Aoife McCamley in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4691 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.