A Statutory Accountant with a prestigious multinational company.
This is an opportunity to gain Top class training and experience working alongside with superb accountants.
- Manage the financial reporting and compliance process for a portfolio of EMEA entities
- Prepare and analyze statutory financial statements across a range of industries in EMEA and manage external audits.
- Manage the delivery of the accounting processes performed by an external Business Process Outsource vendor ensuring that all service levels are met, the internal control environment is robust and a quality service is provided.
- Dealing with their key business partners through effective communication with the US GAAP team, Tax, Treasury, Legal, Regulatory Compliance, Internal Audit and Financial Planning
Full job spec on request
- Professional qualification CIMA / ACA / ACCA
- 2-3 years PQE
- Big 4 trained with 1-3 year's in MNC
If this sounds like you please contact Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar on 01 474 4646 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.