My client a Waterford Pharma company urgently require a Buyer.
This role will initially a 12 month contract.
He/She will develop & execute optimal Procurement & Sourcing strategies.
Other key areas of expertise will include :
Drive procurement/supplier initiatives to meet overall supply requirements
- Ensure all Purchase Orders are reviewed for accuracy and compliance.
- Expedite Purchase Orders where required
- Raise Capital Purchase Orders & Raise Special Payment Requests
- Negotiate pricing with vendors & analyse tender returns.
- Implement sustainable cost reduction & service improvements
- Develop Annual Sourcing Business Plans that will reflect year-over-year cost reductions.
- Undertake quality enhancement & overall continuous improvements.
- Identifies & works with other departments to identify & execute Value and Cost improvements.
- Leads contract negotiations, contract management, & vendor management activities.
- Takes a critical review on key suppliers & evaluates insourcing/outsourcing opportunities.
- At least 3 years experience ( ideally manufacturing ) in Sourcing or procurement.
- A relevant 3rd Level Degree in Supply Chain.
- APICS or IIPMM qualified
- Strong exposure to reducing risk with the Supply Chain process.
Excellent benefits bonus , healthcare etc..
For more information please call 021-4847131 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.