My client a Munster based Engineering firm urgently require 2 Building Controls Engineers.
Do you enjoy working in a team and problem solving ?
Is learning new programming methodologies of interest to you ?
Some (not all) of the requirements I need are listed below .
- Degree in Controls, Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical Services engineering
- Working towards achieving Chartered Engineer status
- 4+ years post-qualification design experience in buildings control systems
- Knowledge of relevant standards and regulations
- Competent in relevant design software
- Team player
- Organised and adaptable with a flexible approach to work
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and clients through sketching, drawing and in writing
- Report writing skills
- Willingness to travel
What you'll need !
- A relevant Building, Mechanical or Electrical Degree (NFQ 8 ).
- At least 4 years experience in Building Controls Systems.
Call me on 021-4315770 and.or mail me a CV email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.