Reporting to the Site Quality Manager, the Product Release Officer is responsible for release and certification of all finished product in accordance with regulatory, customer and QMS requirements.
The Product Release Officer is a key support role to the site QA Manager. The key role of the Product Release Officer is to release finished product to defined schedules and establish and maintain the status of finished product on the Oracle – ERP system.
Core responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Ensure Finished Product sku’s are tested as per defined test plans.
- Release Finished Product as per regulatory, customer and QMS requirements.
- Maintain status of stock on Oracle system to reflect its quality and suitable & generate batch release records.
- Certification of finished product to accompany shipments in a timely manner.
- Data trending and reporting as required for decision making.
- Input on decision making re process capability for specification sign off.
Candidates for this position must possess:
- Third level qualification in a relevant discipline (Food Science, Technology, Engineering);
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in a QA food manufacturing environment at FSSC 22000 standard as a minimum;
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills;
- Team Player;
- Performance driven with a proven ability to work on own initiative;
- A positive, can-do, resilient and flexible attitude;
- Good organization and planning skills;
- Ability to work with high level of accuracy;
- Computer literate – ideally OBIEE reporting, Oracle and Excel;
- Good decision-making skills and strong technical acumen with the capacity to effectively troubleshoot issues.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.