Financial Modelling Analyst reporting to Portfolio Director| South Co Dublin
- Design, build, operate and interpret Project & Portfolio Financial Models to underpin the investment cases for a portfolio of projects.
- Produce analyses from models to optimise project returns, support decision making in the development team, and facilitate route to market auction bidding processes.
- Pro-actively seek to improve and enhance model capability for innovative project offtake, financing and structuring solutions.
Benchmark Capital Expenditure, Operational Expenditure and market revenue assumptions for projects and verify inputs to ensure the technical, financial and economic assumptions are consistent with existing base case criteria.
- Work closely with project technical, accounting, tax and financial advisors to ensure that financial models reflect all parameters for each transaction.
- A recognised professional financial/accounting qualification.
- Experience: 3+years’ financial modelling experience of infrastructure projects with excellent Microsoft Excel skills
if you are interested please do not hesitate to contact Justyna Pinkowska at Sigmar on 01 474 4646 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.