Connecting...

Accounts Payable | Internet Multinational | 40k

Job description

Accounts Payable / Accounts Admin | Exciting Internet Multinational | South Dublin

An exciting opportunity has become available in an exciting internet multinational based in South Dublin.

My client is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated accounts payable assistant who will spend 60% of their time working on AP while the other 40% will deal with legal and compliance admin.

The salary on the role ranges from 35-40k + benefits.

To be considered for this Accounts Payable / Accounts Admin job in South Dublin you must meet the following criteria:

•Minimum 1-year experience in an Accounts Payable role
• Minimum 1-year experience in an administrative/personal assistant role

Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable / Accounts Admin job in Dublin include:

• Day-to day responsibility with team for the invoice process including.
• Assisting with month end cost review/analysis and reconciliations of relevant ledger accounts.
• Assist with the management of scheduled payment runs including.
• Preparing the payment journals from the bank
• Reconciling payments and creditor accounts
• Monthly reconciliations of payroll related ledger accounts.
• Communicating externally with suppliers on various matters regarding their account.
• Assisting with audit requests in a timely and accurate manner.
• Managing documentation in connection with legal compliance (including preparing/editing of documentation for approval and signature)

Apply Now

For further details on the Accounts Assistant jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to gquinn@sigmar.ie

Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.