Job: AVP – Client Asset Services
Salary: €50,000 – 65,000
Location: Dublin 18
- Regulatory awareness – No specific academic or technical qualifications are required however an understanding of regulatory environment operated in the United Kingdom plus a good knowledge of the CASS regulatory requirements is critical;
- Product experience – General knowledge across all operations product processes and control environment;
- Excel Technical Skill-set - The application may be used for analysis of large data sets so an intermediate knowledge of the application would be helpful;
- Determination and drive; ability to work well in a demanding, high-energy environment while maintaining excellent attention to detail;
- Highly dedicated – a keen problem solver.
- Complete the daily Client Money reconciliations for Dublin and Paris for both the normal and alternative approaches and also the asset shortfall calculation for London;
- Provide daily monitoring and oversight of Client Safe Custody Asset reconciliations to ensure that the key Client Assets controls are being correctly completed by the respective lines of business;
- Prepare management information for the Client Assets Operating Group & Client Assets Oversight Certified Executive;
- Provide Client Asset reporting data for the monthly Client Money & Assets Return for submission to the FCA and the ACPR;
- Support the BAU team in London with the review and approval of account openings and static data setup requests to ensure that new accounts holding client assets are correctly recorded internally.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.