Job: Compliance Manager
Salary: €75,000 DOE
Location: Dublin 18
- Strong previous experience (7 years plus) within a compliance role;
- Experience of funds/custody regulation;
- Demonstrable experience of interaction and influencing at a senior level;
- Collaborative in approach with a strong emphasis on delivery and execution;
- A relevant third level qualification (e.g. law, business, finance, etc.), Diploma in Compliance (or similar) beneficial;
- Management experience an advantage.
- To provide Subject Matter Expertise for the Regulatory Change Management Process and to the First Line of Defence (FLOD) on the application of EU, Irish, UK and Guernsey regulation. This includes process change and new products reviews through established internal processes such as Product Risk Management (PRISM) and the New Product Approval Process (NPAP);
- To oversee the marketing/advertising compliance sign-off process (referred to as the Compliance Material Review & Approval process);
- To maintain an Enterprise Compliance Risk framework for the business and ensure sufficient Conduct Management Information is produced by business lines;
- To maintain good stakeholder engagement and build ongoing relationships with the FLOD to promote a culture of openness;
- To escalate any identified breaches or material conduct risk issues;
- To maintain a network of contacts within US Bancorp Corporate Compliance (in the United States) in areas relevant.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.