Application Support & Systems Administrator - Dublin West - Permanent
Our client based in Dublin West is looking for an applicaiton support analyst with system administrator skills for a permanent role. The role will see you join an exisiting team working on a number of new & ongoing projects.
What you will be doing:
- The application specialist will be responsible for the support of key components of their system.
- Working with the CRM solution, web services, interface and presentation layer of the website, & their mobile applicaiton.
- The application specialist will also be liaising closely with the development team.
- You will support the user acceptance tests of new releases.
- Ideally you will have good technical knowledge in the following areas: database, security, network and infrastructure. To support & maintain their systems.
What you need:
- 3 years experience in a similar Applicaiton Support role
- Strong experience with Microsoft Server & Windows 2012
- Familiararity with Office 365
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience with bug fixing & bug investigation.
- Knowledge of load balancer / netscaler.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & oral.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.