My West Cork based client is looking for a Finance and Accounts Supervisor.
This is a permanent opportunity, Monday to Friday, roughly 37 hours a week.
This company prides itself on how they empower and invest in their people and place them firmly at the heart of the organisation.
The is a Supervisor role and you would report directly to the Finance Manager. You would provide direct support with hiring, training and supervising Accounts Payable clerks as well as processing vendor finances and payments.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Supervise staff including recruitment, induction & training (team is a mixture of Accounts
payable & accounts receivable)
• Responsible for team performance management, setting objectives, feedback & coaching
• Responsible for planning and organising of workloads
• Ensuring policy & procedures are being adhered too
• Liaise with suppliers & customers and clients on a weekly basis
Basic Qualifications needed include:
- Relevant third level qualification
- Previous people management experience
- Strong Financial and Accounts background ( Min 3 years )
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in F&A
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet capabilities
- Strong reporting & analytical skills
If you are interested in learning more please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Leah on 021 4847 135
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.