Financial Analyst| Dublin City Centre| Salary €50K-€55K+ extensive list benefits
An opportunity for a Finance Analyst job has become available within a leading property company based in Dublin City Centre. This role will sit within a particular area of the property team and work closely with the Director and will have a wide range of responsibilities.
Requirements for the role:
- You will be a qualified accountant with ideally some PQE and have experience working as a finance analyst.
- Knowledge or experience of the property sector.
- Be able to demonstrate strong client relationship management skills.
Responsibilities for this Finance Analyst job:
- Provide detailed analysis and evaluation of properties trading performance.
- Assist with reports for clients on properties.
- Complete a detailed analysis of trading business P&L results and provide advice and solutions on how the client can enhance the business performance in the future.
If you have the required experience for this Finance Analyst job, please submit your CV or contact Aoife McCamley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 474 4691 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.