Part-time / Flexi–time Compliance Manager – 70k pro rata
Central Dublin | Permanent
A Financial Services organisation specialising in Asset Management, Aviation, Risk Management, Accounting and Insurance support is looking for a part-time (3-4 days a week) Compliance Manager.
As a Compliance Manager you will be responsible for managing all compliance and regulatory risks, being the main escalation point for any related client queries, providing compliance risk analysis advise, presenting at board meetings and liaising with the regulator.
- Deliver training to other colleagues;
- Liaise with Group Compliance, Risk, Internal Audit, HR and Legal teams to perform routine and ad hoc monitoring, reporting, assurance and transactional advice to the business;
- Get involved in various projects across the business;
- 5+ years of Compliance experience in Financial Services;
- A diploma in Compliance;
- Must be eligible to work full-time in Ireland/EU; Minimum Stamp 4 visa;
APPLY NOW by sending your CV to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie or call Neringa on 01 4744 633 to discuss your suitability.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.