| Payroll Specialist | 30k-35k | IFSC | PERM + Benefits |
- Quality review of client payrolls processed by payroll specialists in accordance with rigorous review procedures;
- Adherence to payroll processes and procedures and contribute to the development and implementation of enhanced processes and procedures and streamlining through automation;
- Process and submit Revenue returns on behalf of clients in line with Revenue deadlines;
- Build strong relationships with clients through regular interaction, dealing with their queries and attending client review meetings with the payroll managers;
- Close interaction with employment tax team and introducing them to payroll clients where issues or opportunities arise
- Assist the Payroll Managers in the completion of internal risk management documentation
- Accurately record daily timesheets and ensure accurate billing of clients
- Assist Managers in responding to new client inquiries where required
- Provide support to other members of the team as required
- Coaching and supporting the development of junior staff
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Education / Professional Qualifications
- IPASS qualification is a must
- Strong Leaving Certificate
- Third level qualification desirable but not essential;
- Employment tax or accounting qualification desirable, part-qualified considered.
- At least two years’ experience in Irish Payroll.
Please apply via email with CV firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife in Sigmar on 01 - 474 4691
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.