My Cork based client is looking for a Financial Accountant to join their Accounts team.
You would work as an integral part of the finance team and be responsible for maintaining and improving on all internal and external financial reporting requirements.
Your main duties and responsibilities would include but not be limited to:
- Assist with the preparation of monthly and annual accounts
- Prepare and communicate relevant monthly reporting requirements with credit providers and senior management.
- Ensure prompt response and resolution of all financial queries received from senior management.
- Assist with preparation of cash forecasts.
- Liaise with and assist the auditors in the conduct of the annual audit.
- Prepare and validate annual tax returns
- Daily supervision and monthly reconciliation of the bank and cash balances.
- Prepare VAT returns
Basic qualifications needed:
- Relevant third level qualification
- Minimum 2 years in a similar role
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Leah on 021 4847 135 for more information
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.