Our client is currently seeking to recruit Civil Foreman to join their team to work on a street works project in Dublin 7.
- To ensure that all work is completed in accordance with the requirements of the contract.
- Management of Sub-contractors, labourers and onsite staff
- Liaise with senior site staff on a daily basis.
- Management and control of health and safety issues
- Ensure that allocation sheets and site diaries are completed on a daily basis.
- Management and control of plant, equipment and machinery
- Minimum of 6 years experience working on large scale civils projects
- Ability to manage works crews, promoting a safe work environment.
- Ideal candidate will have previous experience working on street works or road projects
- Granite paving experience would be an advantage
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Be fully familiar with current Health and Safety Construction regulations.
For more info you can contact Aileen on 091 455302 or you can forward CV
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.