MuRelationship Manager, Public Sector, 12mth FTC, Dublin 2
Are you currently seeking a new role and have experience working within the Community/Voluntary or Public sector?
Have you an extensive understanding and experience in providing business support and appraisals?
Our client is seeking an experienced individual to be responsible for the development and maintenance of relationships with a range of organisations to provide with advice and support to ensure they are following best practice within their sector.
Successful candidate must have excellent communication, relationship management, decision making and project management skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for multiple tasks including the below:
• Primary point of contact for multiple organisations.
• Provide coaching to these organisations to ensure they meet all reporting requirements.
• Recommend organisations to internal and external supports depending on requirements.
• Recommend changes as per sector best practice.
• Manage and maintain the client files ensuring that all relevant information is written up and communicated clearly and effectively at each stage of the process
• Advise clients on their business plans, strategic plans, and appeal submissions across a range of programmes.
• Manage organisations to reduce risk.
• Ensure clients are compliant with sector regulations.
• Third Level Qualification.
• Experience in evaluating business plans.
• Experience in implementing strategies to improve board governance, financial and organisational management
• Experience and proficiency in CRM systems
• Full clean drivers’ licence
• Strong understanding of community business and the social economy is ideal
If this sounds like you please apply now or email your application to Aisling at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.