Senior Testing Officer – Internal Audit
Location – South Dublin
Our client a leading financial services company is looking to expand their Enterprise Risk function by appointing a Senior Testing Officer to the Prudential Team.
The role will primarily involve the planning, scoping and execution of assurance assignments in accordance with an annual risk based programme derived from the prudential risk assessment process.
The position will interact with other key bank functions including Legal, Credit, Treasury, Finance, Risk, Human Resources, Fraud and Operations and Internal Audit.
Essential experience and skills:
- Third level qualification
- 3 - 4 years’ experience from internal audit, risk, or compliance audit experience within a banking/financial Services or professional services environment.
- Experience in scoping and executing audit style programmes.
- Experience in drafting audit style reports.
- Experience in the management and resolution of identified audit issues.
If this sound like you then I would love to hear from you. CVs to Denise – email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.