An excellent Cork role for a strong Chemist to move into a more New Product Introduction role (NPI).
This is a contract job with salary 50K+ depending on experience.
Contact Colin on 021 4847131 or mail email@example.com
- - Carry out sampling and analytical testing of raw materials, intermediates and finished API products
- - Method Development and Validation
- Responsible for the release of incoming goods, products for which production or packaging is outsourced,
- Analyse product in accordance full compliance with quality & legal procedures, & market authorization.
- Responsible for advice on and improvements of quality related issues,
- Will understand the quality requirements for the introduction of materials to site,.
- He/she will have the capability to communicate the requirements to suppliers.
- Tech Transfer
- Analytical testing using HPLC and GC
- Provide assistance and guidance in deviation investigations, OOS investigations, change proposals and batch disposition
- Review equipment qualification documentation for QC Laboratory equipment.
- Writing and Reviewing SOPs
- Minimum of a BSc Degree (life science)
- Must have 2-3 years post graduation industry in an NPI/QCenvironment (ideally pharma) -
- New graduates won't be considered
- Experienced in raw materials or finished products
- Experience in tech transfer/method development an advantage
- Working knowledge of QC Systems (Empower, LIMS)
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your QC career and move into a more analytical role in an established pharmaceutical company.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.