Are you an experienced Office Administrator looking for a new opportunity?
Do you have strong communication skills, an eye for detail and love working as part of a team?
If so we have the job for you!
A client of ours is currently expanding and seeking a Office Administrator to join their Dublin office.
Key Responsibilities for this role include:
- High quality secretarial support to Directors.
- Maintaining daily diaries, producing and amending documentation.
- Reception and switchboard duties.
- Maintaining client contact databases.
- Opening new files and matters.
- Management of post, couriers and other service providers.
- Organising travel arrangements/ itineraries/ meetings/ lunches and conferences.
- Liaising with IT to resolve any issues and with offices outside of Dublin across a range of HR related matters.
- Basic client administration duties (sending monthly reports/ expense claims etc.)
Key Requirements will include:
- Minimum Leaving Certificate education
- Microsoft office efficient (Word/Excel/Powerpoint/Outlook)
- Must have administration and document management experience
- Previous experience in a financial services environment is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of trust and company administration is an advantage.
- Time management is essential.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
If this sounds like you please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.