The candidate will execute projects in a fast paced team environment.
Working as part of the Senior Leadership Team he/she will :
- Propose, implement and control the Site's information and automation systems.
- Ensure delivery of robust sustainable systems solutions .
- Liaise and be accountable for the automation long term strategic delivery to site.
- Works closely with Manufacturing and Automation Engineering to create, update, and maintain equipment User Requirements Specifications.
- Support design, fabrication, and upgrades for manufacturing equipment.
- Troubleshooting and corrective actions to support equipment issues. Provide guidance and training for maintenance technicians and operations on related activities.
- Works closely with Automation team and PLC Engineer to facilitate machine upgrades and modifications.
- Works with Manufacturing and Maintenance to maintain accuracy, location, and completion of equipment manual, work instructions, and log books.
- Provide guidance on machine maintenance requirements.
- Ability to collect data from multiple sources and propose prioritization to fix, standardize, and incorporate new capabilities for manufacturing equipment.
- Project technical lead, with responsibility for project management activities.
- Work with outside vendors and consultants.
- Draft specifications for mechanical, electrical, and control components.
- Support new company initiatives in the areas of Manufacturing and Operations.
- Relevant degree with several years experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- 5+ years proven track record in delivering automation solutions .
- 3+ years + project management experience – record of project delivery.
- Excellent and proven team management skills.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance, SLC, Compliance and Data Integrity.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.