Our client a large multi-disciplined construction group with significant operations across Ireland and provide turnkey solutions to the Building and Civil Engineering industries. Due to continued growth our client is currently recruiting for a number of Senior and Junior Civil Engineering positions to join their Leinster team
- Setting out and surveying responsibilities
- Attend site meetings with site management & sub-contractors
- Promote and ensure high standards of Health, Safety and Quality on projects
- Responsible for supervising and managing sub-contractors
- Ensure company procedures and record keeping are maintained to a high standard.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree Qualified in Civil Engineering (NFQ Level 8)
- Minimum of 1 years’ site experience on civil or building projects
- Proficient in the use of surveying/setting-out equipment and AutoCAD
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good engineering knowledge and problem solving skills essential.
- Ability to maintain high levels of health, safety & quality on site
- Strong communication skills
For more info you can contact Aileen on 091455302 or you can forward your CV
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.