He/she will provide support to the Manufacturing organization.
The candidiate will effect operations within the production area, to optimize existing processes.
He/she will drive equipment performance, machines & tools & correct equipment problems etc..
The ability to liaise with Quality and R&D organizations to integrate products into existing manufacturing.
Other Key Duties.
- Leads a Technical Team of Manufacturing Techs providing Technical leadership & Equipment reliability.
- Initiates and completes technical activities leading to new or improved products or process.
- Prepares reports, publishes, and makes presentations to communicate findings.
- Can solve problems from basic engineering principles, theories & concepts also limited complex problems.
- Understands engineering principles theories, concepts, practices and techniques.
- Develops knowledge in a field to become a recognized leader or authority in an area of specialization.
- Incorporates business policies and procedures into task completion.
- Cultivates internal and external network of resources to complete tasks.
- Serves has a resource in the selection orientation and training of new engineers and employees.
- Leads project team, determining goals and objectives for the projects
- Mentors employees by sharing technical expertise and providing feedback and guidance.
Interested / What you'll need .
- Degree (NFQ 8) with Demonstrated Technical skills (Mechanical/Electrical) essential.
- Previous Supervisory experience in regulated Manufacturing Food/Pharma/Med Device essential.
- 3 years + experience in a similar role.
For full details , please contact Colin with an updated CV email@example.com without delay !
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.