Senior Credit Analyst - SME Lending
Dublin City Centre - €40,000 - €50,000
Flexible working hours
My Client is Ireland's fastest growing Peer-to-Peer Finance platform, providing business borrowers and property developers
The successful candidate will have responsibility
for the entire credit approval process for new loan applications.
- Fully complete the credit review process for SME loan applications
- Presentation of case to Head of Credit/Credit Committee with overall recommendation
- Directly manage relations with all key stakeholders including potential Borrowers, accountants and intermediaries, credit reporting agencies, other team members
- Maintaining credit ownership for each application approved through the entire process
- Other ad-hoc duties as the platform evolves.
- 3 Years experience in Credit Analysis
- SME/Corporate Credit analysis experience
- Invoice discounting experience an advantage
- Invoice Finance/Leasing/Asset/Secured and/or Agri Finance experience
If you think this sounds like you please dont hesitate to contact Noirin on 01-4744606 for a confidential caht! or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Noirin is a Banking and Financial Services Recruitment Consultant at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.