Systems Accountant | North Dublin | 60-75k
My client, an exciting & fast-growing data firm is seeking a systems accountant who has the ambition and drive to become a key member of the finance function.
The company is at an exciting point in its growth and relies on the imagination, innovation and initiative of its employees to develop its business and as a result offers fantastic career development.
The successful candidate will support the Director of Financial Systems choosing and implementing the new ERP system in 2019.
The position is permanent, and the role will be based in North Dublin. Salary ranges from 60 - 75k + benefits.
• Assist in development and maintenance of business reports, tailored to specific data requirements of a variety of teams and uses.
• Maintain process flow notes for the full lifecycle of financial transactions in the finance system.
• Develop and update testing plans and notes on new system functionality as appropriate.
• Assist in planning, delivery and review of training courses on the finance system, produce training and help material for users.
• Support the finance team with systems & excel knowledge and expertise.
• Collate feedback from users, identify improvements to the systems and take the lead on smaller system developments within the finance team.
• Maintain an integrated systems manual and online training programme to document the various processes undertaken in system to facilitate training of new and existing finance team members.
• Support the Director of Financial Systems in finance system testing and quality control.
• Work with our Record Centre teams to ensure the finance system’s data and reports are utilised in most efficient way.
• Support the Director of Financial Systems and wider finance team on all ad hoc work and projects
• Qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with at least 2 years post qualified experience with strong systems / controls background.
• Knowledge of financial systems, experience with identifying and helping to resolve issues affecting financial systems.
• Prior experience of SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, Great Plains, Netsuite or Adaptive Insights.
• Advanced Excel skills.
• Strong understanding of (exposure to) financial procedures and accounting reconciliations.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.