Role: Casualty Claims Adjuster
Location: Dublin City Centre
Duration: Permanent – full-time
You will be responsible for handling a portfolio of Liability claims from coverage enquiry through legal liability assessment (where relevant) and quantum analysis, to timely and accurate resolution; ensuring mitigation of indemnity and expense exposure. Provide a high standard of customer service and adherence to legal and regulatory requirements.
- Managing key claims handling enquiry; coverage determination, quantum analysis and legal liability assessment, where appropriate;
- Working with the Team Manager to ensure effective vendor and litigation management on Complex claims within a personal allocation;
- Effective Internal stakeholder communication where required;
- Strive for continuous improvement on claim file handling with feedback and support through the QA process;
- Financial control through consistent reserve and other financial transaction discipline;
- Accurate and consistent policy interpretation.
- 2 years liability claims experience;
- Basic specialist knowledge in (LoB) technical claims topics;
- Policy language skills enabling accurate and consistent policy wording interpretation;
- A basic knowledge of legal/regulatory and litigation/procedural requirements for their line of business;
- Experience in effectively following up on recommendations from technical claims audits and continuous claim handling improvement.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at email@example.com or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.