Job: Depositary Officer
Salary: €30 - €40K Pro Rata
Contract: 6 Months
Location: Dublin 1
- The applicant should have a minimum of two years experience within the Funds’ industry in Depositary, funds administration and/or custody;
- Good appreciation of regulation and/or legal documentation relevant to funds;
- Excellent PC literacy including Microsoft Excel;
- Third level business or legal qualification desirable;
- French language skills are desirable but not essential;
- Good Client Service ethic.
- Review funds investment compliance, within department defined timelines, to ensure that they comply with the Regulations and prospectus restrictions;
- Review fund valuations, within department defined timelines, to ensure they have been completed accurately and in accordance with the Regulations and the prospectus of the fund;
- Review shareholder trade processing and relevant KYC/AML supporting documentation;
- Perform daily AIF and UCITS cash flow monitoring controls;
- Assist in the performance of on-site due diligence visits of Administrators, Custody Services within the Group Prime Brokers and Sub-custodians and assist management with the drafting of reports;
- Ensure logs of breaches, pricing errors and transfer agency errors are accurate and up to date;
- Assist in the preparation of Depositary reports for presentation at board meetings;
- Review sample Annual and Semi-Annual financial statement reports;
- Identify, investigate and resolve issues in a prompt manner;
- Ensure all issues are escalated to the Assistant Manager/Manager;
- Assist management with the collation of data for Key Performance Indicators;
- Assist management with the collation of data for routine internal depositary reporting.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.