Job: Senior Credit Analyst
Salary: €40k - €50k
Location: Dublin 4
- Minimum 3 Years experience in Credit Analysis;
- Direct experience managing multiple stakeholders;
- Strong, energetic work ethic and ability to make independent decisions and recommendations;
- Willing to look at solutions and think outside of the box in delivering proposals which meet both business and credit objectives;
- Business and/or Accounting degree;
- SME/Corporate Credit analysis experience;
- Invoice Finance/Leasing/Asset/Secured and/or Agri Finance experience.
- Speedy completion of credit review templates and interpretation of credit and financial results;
- Discussion of results with Borrower/Accountant/Broker to help determine the most accurate credit recommendation;
- Presentation, discussion & recommendation of cases to Head of Credit and Credit Committee
- Fully complete the credit review process for SME loan applications;
- Presentation of the case to Head of Credit/Credit Committee with the overall recommendation;
- Directly manage relations with all key stakeholders including potential Borrowers, accountants and intermediaries, credit reporting agencies, other team members;
- Maintaining credit ownership for each application approved through the entire process;
- Maintaining and recommending on-going improvements to the companies credit policy and overall credit evaluation process;
- Given the company is Ireland fastest growing peer to peer lender, the role may also include other ad-hoc duties as the platform evolves.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.