Compliance Analyst - Life & Pensions ( 12 month contract)
Leading Insurance Services group is looking to recruit a Compliance professional to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance the role will involve
- Supporting the roll out of the annual compliance plan
- Assisting in the development of the annual Compliance Plan.
- Delivery of the annual compliance monitoring programme
- Advising the business on appropriateness and effectiveness of controls and the application of rules, regulations and the company’s compliance policies and procedures;
- Assisting with the development of the Regulatory Control Framework;
Interested candidates must have
- A relevant Third level qualification,
- Professional Diploma in Compliance (LCOI) or working towards;
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role in a financial services environment;
- Knowledge of Life and Pensions desireable
For further details on this contract position please apply or contact Niall in Sigmar on firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.