Fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing Irish SME in Leopardstown on a permanent basis. Ideal candidate will have 2 years’ experience in an accounts payable/accounts assistant role
Location is ideal for people coming from areas in south/West dublin. Also suitable for people coming from areas such as Kildare/Wicklow. Excellent benefits attached to role. Full job specification and details of benefits will be provied upon receipt of CV.
- Accounts Payable Process including coding and posting of invoices to the general ledger
- Ensure efficient circulation of invoices
- Deal with supplier/customer queries in a timely and professional manner
- Assisting with audit queries
- Maintaining PO register
- Processing of payment runs
- Monthly creditor’s reconciliations
- Month end reconciliations and ownership of month end process for same
- Analysis of aged creditors
- Preparation of bank postings including allocation of payments, and completion of weekly bank reconciliations
- Daily cash reporting and monthly forecasting]
- Ad Hoc Duties
- Must have at least 2 years accounts payable experience in an Irish SME or multinational
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills with an emphasis on customer service
To apply for this accounts payable position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or message me on linkedin for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.