Software Quality Engineer
Purpose: Develops, establishes and maintains quality engineering methodologies, systems, and practices which meet BSC, customer, and regulatory requirements.
- Ensures that software validation is carried out in compliance with site/corporate policies and SOPs
- Ensures that best software validation practices are employed by all departments so that computerized systems which have an impact on product or process quality are developed, validated and documented in a manner which provides assurance that the system conforms to both established GMP and Technical requirements
- Ensures that all deviations to protocols and/or deviations to acceptance criteria are adequately controlled, documented
- Applies sound, systematic problem-solving methodologies in identifying, prioritizing, communicating, and resolving quality issues.
- HETAC level 8 degree (240 credits) in Science/Engineering/Software discipline
- 3-7 years relevant experience within a software regulated environment
To apply for this position please contact Kim Hennessy at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455306 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.