I am currently recruiting for an Image Quality Function Owner for a cutting-edge automotive company in the West of Ireland.
If you want a job where you can glide by doing the bare minimum this is not the job for you.
If you want to be responsible for the development of state of the art Vision Systems, working with an experienced team of imaging and optics design experts and working closely with some of the industries largest OEM's. then, APPLY NOW
What you need to succeed:
- Minimum of 2 years Image Quality Experience
- Understanding of Imaging and Image Signal Processing
- Understanding of Electronics and Optics Fundamentals
- Programming skills (C, C++, MatLAB, Python)
- Extremely innovative and motivated
What your day will involve:
- Validate the image quality performance to industry standards
- Review Customer requirements and translate into internal systems & software requirements
- Co – Ordinate cross functionally to ensure full planning, implementation and traceability of requirements
- Work innovatively and creatively, with a particular focus on protecting innovation and IP through the patent process
- Research new vision technologies, ideas and approaches to ensure the organisation remains ahead of the game regarding emerging vision technologies
- Provide demos of your function to senior management and customers on prototype vehicles
- Define and maintain development plans for your assigned function providing regular status and performance reports.
(FULL JOB DESCRIPTION GIVEN ON APPLICATION)
Competitive Salary and Benefit Package
To apply for this position please contact Kim Hennessy at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455306 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.