Our client is currently seeking to recruit Setting-Out Engineer to join their team on street works project based in North West Dublin.
- Setting out (marking the position of structures) and levelling the site, Surveying the site using a total station
- Groundworks and Structures experience
- Checking drawings and quantities and ensuring that the calculations are accurate for the work
- Supervising and monitoring the site labour force and monitoring the work of any subcontractors
- Overseeing quality control and safety matters on the site, and ensuring that regulations are adhered to
- BSc Eng in Civil Engineering (desirable not essential)
- Setting out experience is required 2 years +
- Previous experience of total stations and GPS is essential.
- Safe pass & manual handling
For more info you can contact Aileen on 091 455302 or you can forward your CV
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.