I am currently recruiting for a Facilities Engineer to work for a leading facilities management company in Dublin. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced engineer to manage the technical services across a portfolio of assigned sites for a single client. You will report into the Technical Services Director with responsibility for the following;
- Manage scheduled and reactive maintenance as required.
- Comply with schedules ensuring all works are closed out correctly and on time.
- Ensure that all RAMS, PTW's and service dockets are received and filed.
- Ensure all valid contractors’ invoices are approved for payment.
- Ensure all legal requirements are met across all sites and report if not possible.
- To act as the primary point of contact for onsite staff within the assigned portfolio.
- Ensure all scheduled maintenance is compliant with relevant legislation and audit ready.
- Participate in client internal and external audits and risk assessments.
- Ensure that spending is as per technical budget and seek the appropriate approval for additional spending.
- Ensure that self-perform works are priced and managed correctly.
- Ensure client invoices are issued correctly and in a timely manner.
- Provide clear, accurate, effective reports to client on schedule.
- Offer value-add to client where possible including alternative solutions to problems.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and to lead certain key technical client contracts.
- Be flexible, contactable and professional at all times.
- Provide assistance for other projects etc when asked.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer for successful candidates and will be in line with qualifications and experience.
If interested, please do not hesitate to call Ger Quinlan on 014744695 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.